A strong brand identity is like having a secret weapon for your business. It helps you stand out from the crowd, build trust with your audience, and keep them coming back for more!
And guess what? You can totally boost your brand with our free branding guidelines template.
In this post, ill cover what should be included in your branding guidelines, the designing guidelines you should follow, the 6 essential brand guide elements, and how our fab freebie a totally amazing branding planner can help you rock your brand!
What Should Be Included in Branding Guidelines?
A rockin’ set of branding guidelines should cover:
- Logo specs: How to use your logo, including variations, sizing, spacing, and color!
- Color palette: The primary and secondary colors that represent your brand, along with their color codes!
- Typography: Fonts and styles to use across all your branded materials!
- Imagery: How to use photography, illustrations, and other visuals to maintain a consistent look and feel! 🖼️
- Voice and tone: Your brand’s personality and how it should be communicated through messaging and content!
Designing Guidelines for Branding:
Ready to make your brand stand out? Here are some super-helpful tips for designing your brand.
Keep it simple: Less is more! 🤏
You know what they say, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
So, when it comes to designing your brand, stick to clean, easy-to-understand visuals!
No one likes clutter, right? Your audience will appreciate the sleek and straightforward approach, making your brand message shine.
Be consistent: It’s all about that vibe!
Your brand should look and feel like one big, happy family across all platforms from your website and social media to your print materials.
To create a cohesive look, make sure your brand elements work together in perfect harmony. 🎶
Plus, consistency helps your audience recognize and trust your brand. Win-win! 😍
Stay true to your brand: You do you! ❤️
Always keep your brand’s personality, values, and goals in mind when making design choices.
After all, your brand is an extension of you and your business!
So, don’t be afraid to let your unique qualities shine through.
It sets you apart from the competition and helps your audience connect with you on a deeper level. 🤝
The 6 Essential Brand Guide Elements:
Your brand guide should include these must-haves:
- Logo usage
- Color palette
- Voice and tone
- Messaging and content guidelines
You may also like: How to make money work for you; 12 easy ways
Go ahead and grab the free branding guidelines template.
With this template, you can
- Create a killer brand identity that leaves your competition in the dust!
- Save time and money on design and branding services!
- Keep your brand consistent and professional across all platforms!
Remember, consistency is key, so don’t forget to keep these tips in mind when creating your brand guide. And, of course, download our free branding planner template to start building a strong brand identity that resonates with your audience.