Gratitude Journal – Embracing Each Day
What’s the best way to start your day? By expressing gratitude for all the good things in your life, of course!
And there’s no better way to do that than with our Gratitude Journal.
This beautiful 58 pages printable journal has space for you to record the things you’re grateful for each day, each week, and each month.
As you reflect on all the positive aspects of your life, you’ll start each day feeling happier and more optimistic.
And if you’re looking for an extra boost of positivity, our Gratitude Journal also comes with a set of printable affirmation cards. Each day, choose one card to help you stay focused on what’s truly important.
So start your day off right with our Gratitude Journal!
NOTE: Purchase is for an instant digital download and no physical item will be shipped.
If you’re looking for a fun and unique way to keep track of all the things you’re grateful for, look no further than the Gratitude Journal!
This charming little book is perfect for jotting down daily reflections, thoughts, and musings on the things that make you happy.
What’s more, the Gratitude Journal makes a great gift for friends and family members who could use a little pick-me-up. So go ahead and show your loved ones how much you appreciate them by giving them the gift of gratitude!
✨ NO REFUNDS : Due to the digital nature of this product
-You will receive one pdf containing all 58 pages.
– It is recommended to print the files with Acrobat PDF, which can be downloaded for FREE from http://get.adobe.com/reader
– When printing, use the “actual size” setting on your printer or scale to 100%.
You will receive a standard printable PDF
Save your item to your computer and print the PDF on a home printer or using a local/online print shop.
– Purchase is for an instant digital download and no physical item will be shipped.
– Colors may vary slightly than seen, as color settings vary on all device screens.
– Item is for personal use only. Sharing or reselling this product is not allowed.
There are no reviews yet.